Finding a Lawyer

If you qualify to file a compensation claim, you‘ll need an attorney (5) to help you through the process. The Honoring Our PACT Act has specific notice requirements and administrative procedures you‘ll need to follow. An experienced litigator (5) like the attorneys at the Madkesho Law Firm can help you navigate the bureaucracy in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Call the Madeksho Law Firm

If you or a loved one were exposed to contaminated water at Camp Lejeune, and you have a related health condition, call us to see if you qualify to file a claim for compensation.  Call the Madeksho Law Firm at 1-888-910-6376 or contact us online. Your consultation is free.