Filing a Claim

You’ll need to meet the statutory requirements to file a claim (4) related to your contaminated water exposure. You‘ll also need military records “showing you served at Camp Lejeune or MCAS New River for at least 30 days from August 1953 through December 1987 while on active duty, or in the National Guard or Reserves.“ Additionally, you‘ll need medical records supporting your diagnosis for one of the qualifying medical conditions.

Call the Madeksho Law Firm

If you or a loved one were exposed to contaminated water at Camp Lejeune, and you have a related health condition, call us to see if you qualify to file a claim for compensation.  Call the Madeksho Law Firm at 1-888-910-6376 or contact us online. Your consultation is free.